As well as discussing all of our successes and challenges in 2019, the AGM is also a time when we, as a branch, elect our new committee.
As delighted as I am with the depth and talent of this committee, we are still looking to fill the role of Branch Secretary. We also have another space for UCU’s second representative on the University of London’s safety committee. If you wish to enquire about either of these positions then do let us know by emailing email@example.com.
I’m pleased to announce that the following members have been duly elected:
- Chair – Tim Hall
- Vice Chair – Elizabeth Savage
- Treasurer – Kumar Singaravelou
- Membership Secretary – Huw Morgan Jones
- Equality Officer – Sarah Thorniley
- Health and Safety Officer – Liz Wilkinson
- Ordinary member – Tim Wade
- Ordinary member (Careers Group) – Philippa Hewett
- Ordinary member (IHR Rep) – Matt Shaw
- Ordinary member (Warburg Rep) – Nessa Malone
- Ordinary member – Nicholas Matheou
- Co-opted member (IES Rep) – Christopher Ohge
- Co-opted member (IMLR Rep) – Elizabeth Dearnley
Finally a huge thank you to all of you who volunteered on the committee last year.